Friday, June 4, 2010

We Love Birthday! :D

Today's my friend birthday. His name is Praend Adidarma. Also known as one of people who threw Sarah and Dinda to the pool.

This is the best part:
I LOVE PLANNING A SURPRISE FOR BIRTHDAY BRAT!
Since they, who I've been slied, cant take a revenge on me (by throwing me to the pool, for sure) CUZ I'M HEAVYYYYYYYY lol

So, by chance, this afternoon my friends from Padakacarma and I had a discussion about hypnosis. Actually, at first, I just planned to smear Praend's face with cream. But when I had people who could hypnotize Praend, why didn't I ask them for a help?? >>>:)))
Then I asked those hypnotize master named Mas Agung, Mas Thomas, and two other guys I forgot the name (pardon moi~) to hypnotize Praend; make him conscious but not able to do anything when my friends and I smear his faceeeeee HAHAHA

And....
YATTA! WE DID IT!! :D

Unfortunately, the pics are still on Mas Agung (the same Agung but this one's our daddy :p) camera and I haven't transferred them to the netbook. Perhaps tomorrow :)

So, again and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRAEND ADIDARMA! WE LOOOOOVE YOUUUUU :*








Smell ya later,
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment