Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Not The Beginning of Exams, but WORLD CUP!!

Yesterday I saw this kind of boy in busway...


Well, you know.
Kind of geek who wears glasses with thick-frame, white shirts, trousers, shiny black shoes, and loooooks soooooo tidyyyyyyyy.
Kind of guys who always be bullied by those jocks.
Kind of guys who seems to be virgin till he get married.
Yeah, you know. THAT GUY.

I used to think that kind of guy only exist in movies. Thats why I was so surprised to see that-kind-of-guy in my real life -____-

Okay.



Kewarganegaraan and Statistics are DONE!!
CHEERS FOR THISSSSSSS!!



IT'S WORLD CUP TIME, BABY!!

Damn it, I cant stop the shiver. It's too EXCITING!!
And the soundtrack, it sounds sooooo football-ish ;p

Well, GO GO ENGLAND and GERMANY and of course my beloooooveeedddd FERNANDO TORRES!! His new haircut is soooo cuteeeee, reminds me with his outlook on 2006 World Cup ♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment