Monday, May 10, 2010

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA!! :))




Heyhoooo everyone!
Damn, I just want to tell ya that CHELSEA IS THE CHAMPIONS THIS SEASON!!
Tell me, tell me THIS IS EXCITIIIIING :))

We won a big score, EIGHT-NULL!
Drogba earned his own achievement as a top scorer for this season with total 29 goals.
Chelsea scored the biggest total goals in a season . IT'S A RECORD: 103 goals!!
Four of the Chelsea players are on the team of the year: Drog, Malouda, Ivanovic, and Ashley :)

Woww, these facts remind me with a board that one of fan brought on the game, and it's written that ANCELOTTI IS MORE THAN SPECIAL x)

Here are the pics of the winning and trophy:



this is the ball from Lamp's penalty. I love the angle ;)

Kalou's celebration

another goal. yayy!

Ashley's goal

"I am awesomeeeee" LOL

Our top scorer: Didi Drogba! :D




this is the celebration I love most! Maybe you should make a band, Drog+Malou! x)

THISSS IS OUR CAPTAAAAAIN!!! YEAHHHSS!

Our Don Carlo :)



YAAAAAAYYYY♥

THIS TROPHY IS OURS!


Whatever, Drog! You deserve thiss ;)

JT, Summer, and George. What a happy daddy and kiddos :3

A kiss from Captain for Ivanovic, one of the most contributing player x)


Joey and the trophy♥



The euphoria. Btw Lamps, yours is sooo BIG xDD
Woww~

I'm still wondering... why THREE??

THANKS TO THIS MAN! HE'S REALLY MORE THAN SPECIAL!! ♥


Credits to http://www.chelseafc.com for those pics :)


Btw, this afternoon I watched "How to Train Your Dragon" with Anis and Andri. What a touching story~ And I want to have a dragon more and moreeee!! I just found out that keeping a dragon was likely keeping a cat LOL


That's Toothless. He's sooo cute like a caaaaaaat♥♥
Btw, Toothless is lookalike with some kinda Pokemon's creature. I dunno why -____-
And seeing other dragons, the design was so oh-I-thought-I-saw-Ice-Age.
Overall, I loooove the story. I WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN PLEASEEEEEEE!!! >,<



Smell ya later,
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment